Dissolution of Marriage
The Law Office of Joyce Holcomb deals with divorce cases in the San Bernardino and Riverside Counties.
We help clients handle many divorce-related matters, including: Visitation Rights, Child Support and Child Custody.
Our firm centers on giving every client individualized attention and sufficient representation in the courtroom. Our clients can have confidence that, through regular contact with an attorney, they will be informed regarding the progress of their case.
Do You Need a Divorce Attorney?
In order to determine whether you require legal services, the following are some examples of what an attorney will need to know:
- What are your reasons for wanting a divorce?
- Are you living with your partner?
- What are the living arrangements you have for your children?
- What details are there (if any) concerning any physical abuse or drug-related problems?
Why Should You Work With a Lawyer?
If you have been having problems in your marriage and mediation doesn’t seem to work for you, you can seek the services of a divorce lawyer to provide you with fair representation in court. Our attorney will:
- Help you understand the legal process
- Represent you before the judges or commissioners
- Take action on your behalf to ensure that you interests are met
Even if you are not considering dissolution of your marriage you may need the services of a family law attorney if you are married and considering the following:
- Purchasing or refinancing of real property.
- Making gifts of money to 3rd persons.
- Deciding to educate yourself for a new career.
- Adopting a child/children
- Acquiring property.
- Drafting a will or estate planning.
If you are dealing with permanent separation, it’s best that you get a lawyer who is not only professional, but also empathetic; you need an attorney who will stay by your side throughout the litigation. The Law Office of Joyce M. Holcomb can assure you of such services; all you have to do is contact the San Bernardino based divorce attorney at 909-889-7111Joyce Holcomb
A year and a half ago, before I hired Ms. Holcomb, my ex and I tried to handle the divorce ourselves using the assistance of one of those “divorce mill” attorneys (Uncontested Divorce). My understanding is that these specific attorneys don’t side wit…
When I called the offices of Joyce Holcomb, I was in a position were I felt as though I was at the end of my rope. My case had been going for over 2 years. I had an attorney previously and she had failed to move my case forward. It seemed to me that…