San Bernardino Divorce Attorney
The Law Office Of Joyce Holcomb Deals With Divorce Cases In The San Bernardino And Riverside Counties.
We help clients handle many divorce-related matters, including Visitation Rights, Child Support, and Child Custody.
Our firm centers on giving every client individualized attention and sufficient representation in the courtroom. Our clients can have confidence that, through regular contact with a San Bernardino divorce attorney, they will be informed regarding the progress of their case.
Do You Need a San Bernardino Divorce Attorney?
In order to determine whether you require legal services, the following are some examples of what an attorney will need to know:
- What are your reasons for wanting a divorce?
- Are you living with your partner?
- What are the living arrangements you have for your children?
- What details are there (if any) concerning any physical abuse or drug-related problems?
Why Should You Work With a Lawyer?
If you have been having problems in your marriage and mediation doesn’t seem to work for you, you can seek the services of a divorce lawyer to provide you with fair representation in court. Our attorney will:
- Help you understand the legal process
- Represent you before the judges or commissioners
- Take action on your behalf to ensure that your interests are met
Even If You Are Not Considering the Dissolution Of Your Marriage You May Need The Services Of A Family Law Attorney
If You Are Married And Considering The Following:
- Purchasing or refinancing of real property.
- Making gifts of money to 3rd persons.
- Deciding to educate yourself for a new career.
- Adopting a child/children
- Acquiring property.
- Drafting a will or estate planning.
If you are dealing with permanent separation, it’s best that you get a lawyer who is not only professional but also empathetic; you need an attorney who will stay by your side throughout the litigation. The Law Office of Joyce M. Holcomb can assure you of such services; all you have to do is contact the San Bernardino-based divorce attorney at 909-889-7111.
Other Practice Areas and Resources:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Grandparent’s Rights
- Modification of Judgement
- Prenuptial Agreement
- Domestic Violence
- Spousal Support
- Commonly Asked Questions
- Testimonials of Law Office of Joyce Holcomb
- Attorney Profile – Joyce M. Holcomb
- Contact Us
- Why January Marks an Uptick in Divorce Filings
- When to Pursue a Divorce Trial in California
- What are the Most Common Reasons Long-Term Marriages End in Divorce?
- How Can I Move Forward Financially After a California Divorce?
- What Should I Do After Receiving Divorce Papers in California?
- Avoiding Destructive Behavior During a California Divorce
- How Can My Spouse and I Successfully Live Together During Our California Divorce Proceedings?
- Am I Guaranteed to Receive Spousal Support Payments After My California Divorce?
- Effective Ways to Co-Parent While Maintaining a Demanding Job
- How Your Life Can Improve After Getting a Divorce